Join us for a fun costume paddle on the Colorado River. Start the day off right with a morning paddle. Dress up, coordinate your costume with friends, family, or even your dog and show your river spirit. We've got prizes!
Length of the float will be determined by the flow of the river.
If you don't have a SUP, you can demo one from Hala Gear and Grand Junction Standup Paddleboard Co. First come, first served. Reserve yours below.
- free fun group float through downtown Grand Juction
- meet at Watson Island ready to float
- starts 10am and finish by noon
- life jacket required
- costume recommended (hint: prizes)
- sign a waiver to float and be eligible for paddle prizes
- sign up early to reserve gear (below)
- donation for shuttle or self-shuttle with friends
If you would like to demo gear to float during the Grand Junction Downtown Paddle, you can reserve a demo here. Quantities are limited. First come first served. A credit card and driver's license will be required to demo the gear. All damage or loss is the responsibility of the user and will be charged accordingly.